OPEN CALL 19
Meeting on November 21st, the evaluation and selection commission formed by:
– Txalo Toloza: independent artist and resident of the Graner on several occasions.
– Tere Almar: scenic arts technique of the Mataró City Council, representing the Mercat de les Flors.
– Rosa Pino: manager of the company Mons dansa, representing the Association of Dance Companies of Catalonia.
– Gemma Calvet: pedagogue of dance, representing the Association of Dance Professionals of Catalonia.
– Marta Oliveres: coordinator of the residencies and international relations programme at La Infinita de L’H.
– Elena Carmona and Ariadna Miquel, representing the Graner (with a single vote)
118 proposals received for the Open Call Residencies Graner 2019, articulated in 3 modalities:
– Modality A: 18 projects
– Modality B: 56 projects
– Modality C: 44 projects
Agrees the following call resolution:
MODALITY A: ASSOCIATED ARTISTS
- Project The black body, the blue mind & the fluorescent nests by SÒNIA GOMEZ (1 year)
- Project Las cosas se rompen, la gente se muere by MARIONA Naudin (2 years)
* In this Modality A, the selection committee make a special mention to the project 8.000 años después by NYAMNYAM. Although it has not been one of the selected projects, the commission values very positively initiating a dialogue with the creators to facilitate the viability and a possible support for the research.
MODALITY B: ARTISTS IN RESIDENCY
- La liturgia de las horas by JUAN CARLOS LÉRIDA
- Várvara by BÁRBARA SÁNCHEZ
- Menos festival Más ritual by LAILA TAFUR & ALBA RIHE
- Si no puedo bailar tu revolución no me interesa by COLECTIVO COINSPIRANTES
- Where is dance happening by GEORGIA VARDAROU
MODALITY C: EMERGING ARTISTS
- Project Pinkfish by ANA BORROSSA
The selection criteria have been established following the basis of the call and taking into account the context in which the Graner management project is framed.
For any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org