Javier Guerrero graduated in humanities from the University of Extremadura, where he independently began studies in dance and theatre. He later moved to Madrid to study dance and composition at Carmen Senra’s school, where he received a grant. This is where his interest in choreography began and he set up Montón de Paja & Trigo in order to understand and translate the world through artistic processes. He has just completed his studies in choreography and performance at the Higher Conservatory of Dance. He is interested in artistic creativity and research, as well as developing a personal language in order to understand the reality and the paradigm of the contemporary world.
- 2019 · collaboration with IT + Grec Festival de Barcelona · AM-27
- 2018 · open call · Human +
- 2017 · open call · Avenida Paradise
- 2017 · collaboration Nit dels Museus – Premi IT · Avenida Paradise
- 2017 · collaboration BooMBeta + Motor de Llibertat · art i comunitat
- 2016 · collaboration with Dansa Ara · Wimbledon