I ’m a dancer and choreographer. I have worked with several national and International companyies and I amb a certified Yoga Iyengar teacher and student of Anthropology and Human Evolution degree at the UOC univer sity (Bcn). I have worked as artistic assist ant of Gisele’s Vienne as well as a performer in s ome of her creations. Since 2o 12 I have been interested in choreography and I investigate the rel ationship between body-image-digita lity-power. My solo Likes was selected by the European platform Aerowaves 2o18 and it won a specia l mention in the Cit y of Barcelona Awards 2o18″, the “Critics Awar d 2o18” and the “Dansacat Award 2o2o”. My latest works are Spiritual Boyfriends, premiered at the Grec Festival in Barcelona 2o2o and Futuralgia, a group piece commis sioned by Unusual Symptoms at the Dance Theater Bremen.
- 2022 · with Mercat de les Flors · Cyberexorcisme
- 2020-21 · open call (asociated artist) · several projects
- 2013 · open call · Portal
- 2014 · collaboration Festival Sâlmon< · Login
Núria Guiu’s residency as an associate artist has been part of the Ramon Llull Institute’s international residency / mentoring program.
During his 2 years as an artist associated with the Graner he has developed the projects:
- Tik Tok Exorcism (provisional title) – 2021 – Process of creation and shared artistic practice
- Spiritual Boyfriends – 2020
- Creation with the company Unusual Symptoms, resident at the Theater Bremen.
Actions with Graner (2020-21)
- “Likes” functions within the framework of Caixa d’Eines (February 2021) for students in the 2nd year of living arts, 4th year of film in progress and 4th year of precussion and interculturalism at the Institut Montjuïc
- Collaboration in the project of Dianelis Diéguez “Casa Oráculo”
- Shared practice at Boombeta 21 live arts cycle
- Shared practice with young people from the Espai Química, artists by Graner and other communities related to the space.
- Participation in the monitoring committee February 2021